SA, SDP, SMAC, DevOps-Arch
DevOps professional with leading experience in large-scale, high volume, highly available web and enterprise solutions in retail & finance industries. Experienced in architecture, implementation, planning, IT strategy/business alignment, operations best practices.
Specialized in: DevOps | CI-CD | Automation | High Availability & Disaster Recovery solutions | Data Center & Software Migrations | Troubleshooting | Team building | Mentoring |Technology Strategy, Evaluation, & Analysis | Java Software Development | Custom Framework Development
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Visveswaraiah Technological University
- Successfully launched JIRA project tracking system for Agile processes
- Successfully created and rolled-out a test automation framework (FABRICS) for automated testing.
- Catapulted the implementation of DevOps functionalities and Agile Methodologies for the Enterprise IT Platform.
- Mentored development teams for building scripts for automation processes.
- Aligned DevOps practices to the global CTO organization strategies.
- Increased performance, extensibility, manageability and testability of application code.
- Single handedly designed DevOps workflows and test automation framework to improve the performance by 16 times.
Sr. Java Developer & DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for developing a framework for automated Build and deployment processes
- Successfully launched DevOps processes for CI/CD/CT
- Responsible for implementing static code analysis and scrum agile processes.
- Facilitated development teams for faster software delivery by defining correct build and development strategies.
- As part of the integration removed legacy protocols and replaced them with newly developed source control systems.
- Re-architected development processes to improve delivery timelines from 30 days to hourly releases
Technical Designer & Lead Developer Analyst
- Developed the Child Welfare system for the state of Florida.
- Oversaw software and architectural development activities.
- Developed a detailed technical design that included initial testing, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Involved in requirement gathering meetings and produced extensive analysis of the Use Cases and Entity-Relationship and Data Flow Models.
- Successfully trained developers in Java and other technologies for the implementation of the project.
- Successfully lead the team to on-time delivery of the product.
Java Developer Analyst
- Part of a team that successfully developed the Child Welfare system for the State of Oregon.
- Participated in Server upgrades, code migrations, and also worked on important enhancements in the business requirements.
- Designed the algorithm and codes and also have used design patterns and Object-Oriented Design methodology.
- Responsible for on-call production support of the product.
- Successfully trained end-users after product delivery.
- Interned with Citibank for the private equities project.
- Successfully fixed numerous defects in the system after performing defect analysis.
- Responsible for server configurations and assistance.
- Work with the system team to reduce response times and capture performance metrics to help improve the quality of service over time.
- Created new developer environment setup documentation
Graduate Research Assistant
- Successfully created a fully-integrated client management systems, in accordance with the paper titled: “The First Monday”.
- Played key role in enhancing Web reporting system.
- Worked directly with Conference Organizers to ensure proper integration of the system.
- Successfully delivered the product in accordance to the Research grant
- Perform continuous analysis of system activity to proactively identify areas of improvement and concern.